09.28.2007 – Suki Ewers and Nate Farrar
Nate is the guy on the left.
On this show, Fred tells why Octavius will be hospitalized for a week, with a hit and run story, with vague accuracy. Also, Fred explains that there is a Universal Studios outside of Flordia to Nate Farrar, and he talks about what its like to get high with Norman Bates mother! Also, Find out the secret behind why Nate Farrar sounds SO Damn OLD when he sings!
September 28th, 2007 Playlist
Chris Checkman “Demolisten”
The D. Sticker Ensemble “Demolisten Intro”
1. The Happy Hollows “Monster Room”
2. Secret Society of the Sonic Six “The Rack”
3. Japandroids “Couture Suicide”
AIR BREAK / Nate Farrar plays songs Live on the radio!
4. The Meek “Heart & Soul”
5. Thailand “This Officer’s Life”
6. Tommy Peacock and the Gas “Heartbreaker”
AIR BREAK / CONCERT CALENDAR
7. The Good Listeners “Sunbeam Smile”
8. New Maximum Donkey “Pants”
9. Hearts of Palm UK “People & Logistics”
10. LaCo$te “Sensass”
11. The Cops! “TV Lies”
12. Abe Lincoln Story “Terrifying World”
Suki Ewers performs live until the end of the show….