02.16.2007 Demolisten – Thailand – JP from Dios Malos
February 16th, 2007
In this show, JP from Dios Malos stops by, and plays Fred and Octavius some brand new demos. Then some really funny comedy from IO West. At the end of the show, Thailand plays live. You Can hear their performance if you download the show. All the other funny stuff is missing, cuz the internet was down that day.
Here’s the playlist.
Chris Checkman “Demolisten Intro
The D. Sticker Ensemble “Demolisten Intro”
- Kyoka “We Kin Su”
Tulsa (Carter) “Shaker”
- Foreign Born “Never Wrong”
- Origami Ghosts “Clouds Look Down”
- Octavius “Work Sucks”
- Child Pornography “Open Grave Row”
- Walking in the Neon “Unkitten with a whip”
- Dios (Malos) “No is Wrong”
- The Blank Tapes “Somebody New”
AIR BREAK / J.P. from Dios (Malos) shows up!
- Dios (Malos) “Don’t Be Afraid To Die”
- Frightened Rabbit “Music Now”
- Artichoke “
- Dios (Malos) “I Don’t Wanna Marry You”
AIR BREAK / More of J.P. / CONCERT CALENDAR
- The Mezzanine Owls “Moving Ground”
- Hearts of Palm
- Radars to The Sky “Wave Goodbye to the Sun”
AIR BREAK / NEWS
- Glass Candy “I Don’t Wanna Feel No More”
- Bubonic Plague “Dracula”
- Aaron Embry “Halfway Frankie”
Thailand Plays a Live Set of Music on The Radio!